In honor of her long-standing service to the Winona Health Volunteers, this scholarship is named for Carol Hill, retired Director of Winona Health Volunteer Services. Individual scholarship awards will be made in amounts of at least $500. The scholarship will be awarded only if there is a qualified candidate as determined by the Winona Health Scholarship Committee.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of the Winona area or be working as an employee of Winona Health or a Winona Health volunteer.
- Applicants must have applied and been accepted to a health care program of their choice at your college/university. Programs may include but are not limited to Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Radiology Technician, Physician Assistant and the like. Please attach to this application form your program acceptance letter from the college or university you will be attending.
- Applicants must express a desire and/or commitment to work for Winona Health after completion of his/her program of study.
- Applicants must submit a narrative – not to exceed one page – stating academic and career goals and what they have done toward achieving those goals.
- Applicants must furnish most recent official college transcripts.
- First time applicants must submit two references from individuals qualified to comment on their character, compassion and skills as a nurse. Click here to download the reference form.